Need a little push to get yourself going?
The Red River Barn Quilt Trail Partnership (RRBQTP) is ready to kick-off their Barn Quilt Trail Incentive Program. If you live in Richland County of ND or Wilkin County of MN and want to have a barn quilt along the barn quilt trail you may qualify for a financial reward once your barn quilt is displayed. We have raised funds to provide a limited number of financial incentives for individuals willing to paint and display a barn quilt on their property. If you would like to know more send us a message.
- Your barn quilt must be completed and displayed by
April 15, 2016.Date extended through Fall 2017.
- The amount of the financial payment will be based on the size of the barn quilt.
- Barn Quilts measuring 4’x4’ will receive $50.00.
- Barn Quilts measuring 8’x8’ will receive $100.00.
- Smaller Barn Quilts can become a part of The Red River Barn Quilt Trail but are not included in the incentive program.
- The barn quilt must meet all guidelines of RRBQTP.